Thursday 29 March 2012

The Family That I Gained On My Stay.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. We may have been together for only a short period of time but I'm quite sure that the bond that we made will last forever. Goodbye? what's with this word that makes it so hard to say? Is it that hard to say goodbye? To be more realistic we should not be dismayed by goodbyes for it is necessary to say them before we can meet again. Saying goodbye doesn't really mean that it is the last time we would be seeing each other. It only means that we would be separated for some time and we would soon meet again.




Yesterday, we had an amazing day. "You don't say?" Basically yesterday would be the last time that we would see each other this summer if there would be no senior's ball, but thank God that we will have a senior's ball this Saturday which means that we would still be able to see each other one more time. They've all been part of my life, they left their print in my heart and I will never forget every moment i spent with them. I may not be the best person out there to be with but I'll make sure that you will have a nice time when you guys are with me.


see how happy we are when we're together?


You all know that it's almost impossible to be close with everyone in the class, right? I am particularly close with a group of classmates and they call themselves "the retards" . The name of group actually started when i kept on calling my friend Bob a retard. from then on i never really knew how the group was called the retards when in fact i was only referring to a single retard. But group names aren't that important for what's more important is the priceless moments that we've spent together.



 A goodbye is indeed so hard to say, It's not easy to be separated from the ones you enjoy being with. This June many of my friends would be enrolled in to different schools thus we would be far from each other but always remember that no matter how far they are they will always be in our hearts.  just like what Washington Irving said "Sweet is the memory of distant friends!  Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart." Indeed what a wonderful memory it had been. Always keep in mind that this day is not the ending and if time will make us part, we'll spend our whole lives finding the ones who grew in our hearts.

So long....

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.  ~Garrison Keillor

1 comment: